Saturday, September 27, 2008


Queen - Don't stop me now

Here's the song I've been looking for! Actually, my version is by Mcfly and I don't have Queen's one ):


I was at eastpoint BK the other day (quite some time ago), the radio station was playing this really nice song and I found it very familiar but couldn't recall its name, so I copied the lyrics down and the melody got stuck in my head.

While my itunes was on shuffle today, this song was blasting through the speakers, and I put it on repeat ever since 8D (I have 8000+ songs and only listen to around half of it so I don't even know songs exist sometimes -.-)


But I think Instrumentals, orchestra, band music and soundtracks are still best for studying (Y)




I spent my whole day at home today. Wasn't all TOO productive but it wasn't that bad either, I guess. Hello Kaiying and Ashley do you guys still read this, how was your studying session at the airport hahaha, I haven't gone there for a loooong time .__. (and my last popeye's meal was....IDK WHEN O:)


Back to biology! :D

No comments: